Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meetings will be arranged, as required, to discuss use of SNOMED CT in FHIR.

Please use the following link to join these meetings from your computer, tablet or smartphone - https://snomed.zoom.us/my/snomedhl7.

If you need to use a phone to call in, the available phone numbers for various countries can be found at https://zoom.us/zoomconference. Please use meeting id 242-348-6949.

Meeting Schedule

  1. EDIT THE CALENDAR

    Customise the different types of events you'd like to manage in this calendar.

    #legIndex/#totalLegs
  2. RESTRICT THE CALENDAR

    Optionally, restrict who can view or add events to the team calendar.

    #legIndex/#totalLegs
  3. SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM

    Grab the calendar's URL and email it to your team, or paste it on a page to embed the calendar.

    #legIndex/#totalLegs
  4. ADD AN EVENT

    The calendar is ready to go! Click any day on the calendar to add an event or use the Add event button.

    #legIndex/#totalLegs
  5. SUBSCRIBE

    Subscribe to calendars using your favourite calendar client.

    #legIndex/#totalLegs

Meeting pages     Create Meeting Page


Incomplete tasks from meetings

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Jane Millar to speak to Jim Case about adding FSN & Synonym into free set - is currently used in ValueSet expansion.
Jane Millar2019-10-01 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
  • Rob Hausam Feedback on Amber mappings - feeback expected 16 July (after HL7 15)
Rob Hausam2019-10-01 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
  • Rob Hausam to take Observation questions to OO group.
Rob Hausam2019-10-01 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
  • Peter G. Williams Jane Millar to arrange a 2 hour meeting with interested parties in August (giving us a chance to set out the issues, and DK will be back).
Peter G. Williams2019-10-01 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
  • Peter G. Williams re-run tooling to include existing profiles in appropriate hierarchy.
Peter G. Williams2019-10-01 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
Peter G. Williams2019-10-01 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
Peter G. Williams2019-09-17 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
  • Jane Millar to speak to Jim Case about adding FSN & Synonym into free set - is currently used in ValueSet expansion.
Jane Millar2019-09-17 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
  • Rob Hausam Feedback on Amber mappings - feeback expected 16 July (after HL7 15)
Rob Hausam2019-09-17 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
  • Rob Hausam to take Observation questions to OO group.
Rob Hausam2019-09-17 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)

  • No labels