Please be advised that there is a Community of Practice consultation for Concrete Domains . Please see Concrete Domains - Community of Practice Consultation for details.
Hi all CMAG members,
After completion of the consultation period for discussion about: National content identified by a second country as useful a draft document (link below) has been developed and is now out for review.
Please provide any feedback on the draft guidelines by Monday 7th October.
Attached please find a briefing note that was sent to the Member Forum to update them on the establishment and activities of the Devices Working Group. For further reference, this project group's Confluence space is located at: https://confluence.ihtsdotools.org/display/IAP/Devices+Project
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
The Drug Concept Model - Editorial Guidelines for Modeling and Terming v1.0.pdf document has been updated on the project group site.
Dear CMAG members,
Please note that today is the deadline for submission of responses regarding the first stage of the Administrative concept review. Here are the instructions provided earlier:
Deadline - January 31st, 2019
3 areas have been prioritised for review:
- Tab: Administrative status - 309012006 |Referral statuses (finding)| and subtypes
- Tab: Administrative status - 307827002 |Registration status (finding)| and subtypes
- Tab: Administrative procedures - 3457005 |Patient referral (procedure)| and subtypes
In the spreadsheet, please answer these questions for each:
- Do you have a use case?
- Can you provide a definition?
- Which is correct grammatical format/tense e.g. "referred to" or "referral to" - establish most appropriate and internationally applicable.
- Provide any other information which may be of use. "
Best wishes, Monica
On-going status of the project can be tracked using following links in the correct sequence as advised below. The first link will show you the JIRA tickets, which are either completed or in progress. Each ticket documents progress of a a sub-hierarchy or part of it, by using the second link you can track the Clinical findings, the JIRA tickets refer to. For example QI-20 about 125666000 |Burn| is completed, by searching for "125666000" in the daily build on the second link, you will find what had been done to "Burn"
- Quality Initiative - Clinical Findings QI Scope, Process and Risk#ClinicalFindingsQIScope,ProcessandRisk-5.Progress
SNOMED Content team
Please be advised Monica and I are cancelling the January 2019 CMAG meeting given the size of the current agenda. We will next meet on Tuesday 12th February at 2000UTC.
Further to the discussion at the December CMAG meeting, a subset of Administrative content has been selected for first stage review. Information on the subset and the review is located: 2019 Administrative Content work. An action item has been set up for each group member.
Please be advised of this change, you can find the detail in the following link.
A confluence page has been set up to provide information on the scope, processes, risks and weekly status of the current QI work: Quality Initiative - Clinical Findings QI Scope, Process and Risk - Under Construction.
We have made the education presentation Making a Request Submission publicly available via a link on a page on the SNOMED International website: https://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/sct-worldwide/change-or-add You will find it in the section 'Guidance information for making changes to SNOMED CT'. The presentation covers the processes, criteria and considerations for creating good quality request submissions and has been designed to be applicable for extensions as well as the International Edition.
This is a follow-up email on the DEMO release announcement to inform you that it includes Drugs and Substances. It is a demonstration of use of axioms on role, we don't expect feedback from you. The DEMO release will be taken down on 05-OCT-2018, and the content will be officially released in the International Release schedule for 31-JAN-2019.
Please bear in mind that all "in-working-progress" documents are not accessible at this point in time, they will be released by 31-JAN-2019 together with the content. The changes in this Demo release can be viewed here https://confluence.ihtsdotools.org/display/RMT/Early+Visibility+-+Planned+changes+to+upcoming+SNOMED+International+Release+packages
Please let me know if you need further information.
Please see the following information in relation to upcoming meetings:
- Given our agenda is light the August meeting has now been cancelled.
- Draft agenda: 2018-09-11 - CMAG Meeting
- Please advise if there are any topics which should be added for this meeting.
- Meeting will be chaired by Lesley MacNeil. Cathy Richardson will not be present at the meeting.
- Meeting invite already provided.
- 2018 October meeting topics - discussion thread to capture topics. Please add to thread.
- Draft agenda: 2018-10-17 - CMAG Meeting - Face to face in Vancouver
- Reminder to register: Register Now: 2018 October Business Meeting and SNOMED CT Expo
Accommodation: Vancouver is really busy and you are highly encouraged to book your accommodation if you haven't already.
Please be advised the June CMAG meeting is being cancelled given the agenda is very light. The next meeting will be held July 10th at 2000UTC. An invite will be sent to CMAG members shortly.
- The due date for reviews of the revamped Editorial Guide has past and the action item for this will be closed unless you have made arrangements with Monica Harry for an extension.
- The reviews of the Request Submission presentation are due by 13th June 2018. Please contact Anne Randorff Højen and/or Cathy Richardson if you need an extension or have any questions.
- The Request Management presentation will be made available shortly. CMAG members will receive an email on this and an action item will be set up.
Thank you everyone for your input on these items.
Just a reminder that feedback on the Editorial Guide is due by Thursday 31st May. Thank you to those who have provided input to date.