|Owner||Notes & Actions|
|1||Welcome and introductions||5|
Recording + Notes.
Requests for calendar invites to firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of previous week
|3||FHIR version and tooling etc.||5|
- Which FHIR version do we work with?
- It is anticipated that there will be fewer and smaller changes between R3 and R4, as compared to e.g. R2 to R3, and particularly in relation to terminology.
- We should start with STU3, identify any changes between versions, manage significant changes when needed.
- Which tools do we use?
AllergyIntolerance Resource +
- Review AllergyIntolerance resource (STU3)
- Code and reaction elements may use SNOMED
- Other codes elements with required FHIR code system bindings
- clinicalStatus, verificationStatus, type, category
- SNOMED binding report looked at AllergyIntolerance
- Linda reviewed document for AllergyIntolerance
- Use as a guide for our future work
- Profiling resources, not changing the base resource
- Daniel reviewed Binding options and Implementation Guidance Principles
Selection of next resource to discuss
The current candidate list is:
- Framework, XML, JSON, RESTful API, Search, Data types
- CodeSystem, ValueSet, ConceptMap. (But not all operations on those resources)
- Bundle, OperationOutcome, Parameters, StructureDefinition, SearchParameter, CapabilityStatement, OperationDefinition
- Patient, Observation
|6||Review of current relevant HL7 tracker items||5|
Any relevant tracker items found beyond what was discussed on 5 December?
|7||Next TB meeting||16 January 2018|