Documentation on creating and configuring a map project. This page covers the various aspects of the tool that are customizeable and how to use them.
The Mapping Tool requires an administrative user and at least one project to exist in order to function. If no project exists, either:
- Import a map project (see Map Project Import and Export), or
- Create a new map administrator, which will automatically create a blank project if none exist (see Creating an Administrative User).
Creating new projects requires at least two terminologies to be loaded (i.e. the source and destination terminologies) (see Loading Terminologies).
Each step of creating and configuring a project is documented in the following pages
- Creating a New Project
- Adding Metadata to a New Project
- Setting Project Scope
- Loading a terminology (see Loading Terminologies)
- Creating or loading legacy maps (see Map Record Loader and Remover)
- Managing Reports and QA Checks
- Customizing the Index Viewer
- Including custom code