My thoughts are with you all at the moment, as we face the global Covid-19 challenge together. You may have seen that some of our virtual April business meetings are being postponed, while everyone focuses on these important challenges.
So, I would like to give you the following options for our April ELAG meeting:
- Go ahead as planned for Wednesday 8th April from 7:00 UTC to 9:00 UTC
- Push back the meeting until the end of April - e.g. Wednesday 29th April from 7:00 UTC to 9:00 UTC
- Postpone the meeting indefinitely, and ask again at the end of April
- Some combination of the above (e.g. run the meeting twice - both now and the end of April)
Which of these options (or any others) would be best for you? Please either respond below, or email me at email@example.com with your preference.
Wishing you, your families and friends good health!