Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Dear ELAG,

My thoughts are with you all at the moment, as we face the global Covid-19 challenge together. You may have seen that some of our virtual April business meetings are being postponed, while everyone focuses on these important challenges.

So, I would like to give you the following options for our April ELAG meeting:

  1. Go ahead as planned for Wednesday 8th April from 7:00 UTC to 9:00 UTC
  2. Push back the meeting until the end of April - e.g. Wednesday 29th April from 7:00 UTC to 9:00 UTC
  3. Postpone the meeting indefinitely, and ask again at the end of April
  4. Some combination of the above (e.g. run the meeting twice - both now and the end of April)

Which of these options (or any others) would be best for you? Please either respond below, or email me at lbi@snomed.org with your preference.

Wishing you, your families and friends good health!

Kind regards,
Linda.

  • No labels

4 Comments

  1.  Hi Linda.

    My preference is for option two, alternatively option three

    Thanks,

    Ralph


  2. Hello all,

    My preference is for option two or option three.

    Thank you,

    Mikko Härkönen

  3. Hi,

    I have no preferences and will follow the majority.


    Take care, Katrien

  4. Hi,

    I am OK with any options.


    Kind regards,

    Manisha