ECL 2.0 Proposal
- The approach agreed at last week's SLPG meeting, and supported by SNOMED International is as follows:
- To select and/or filter columns of a reference set, reference set field names will be used
- Field names will come directly from the international RF2 specification (http://snomed.org/rfs), if the associated reference set type is defined there. In all other cases, the field names will either come from another specification (e.g. a national specification) or directly from the RF2 files themselves.
- The reference set type concepts in the international RFS, will always be a < 900000000000455006 |Reference set| that has a refset descriptor and has no ancestor with a refset descriptor.
- Note: All other reference set concepts above the refset types are refset grouper concepts (which do not themselves have refset descriptors)
- A computable representation of these international reference set patterns will be shared. Effective ways of distributing this computable representation can be discussed.