Welcome to the SNOMED CT Languages Project Group Space
This Space is where members of the SNOMED CT Languages Project Group (SLPG) share information about the development of computable languages designed to support SNOMED CT use cases.
Chair: Kai Kewley
Members: Group Members
Staff: Alejandro Lopez Osornio Anne Randorff Højen
Purpose: To design, develop and review a set of SNOMED CT computable languages to support selected SNOMED CT use cases.
Scope: The SNOMED CT computable languages, including SNOMED CT Compositional Grammar (SCG), SNOMED CT Expression Constraint Language (ECL), the SNOMED CT Template Syntax (STS) and the SNOMED CT URI Standard. In particular, this project group focuses on syntax extensions and guidance to support the computable languages.
- SNOMED CT Postcoordination Guide (Status: internal review)
- SNOMED CT Compositional Grammar (Status: v2.4 published)
- SNOMED CT Expression Constraint Language (Status: v2.1 published)
- SNOMED CT Template Syntax (Status: v1.1.1 published)
- SNOMED CT Expression Template Language (Status: v1.1.1 published)
- SNOMED CT URI Standard (Status: v1.1 published)
- Learn how to use this Space in the Confluence Guide.
- Problems using this space please email email@example.com.