Latest web browsable version: http://snomed.org/search
Directory of available documents: http://snomed.org/doc
This is the date when this PDF file was generated from the online version of this document.
© Copyright 2017 International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation, all rights reserved.
Any modification of this document (including without limitation the removal or modification of this notice) is prohibited without the express written permission of SNOMED International. This document may be subject to updates. Always use the latest version of this document published by SNOMED International. This can be viewed online and downloaded by following the links on the front page or cover of this document.
SNOMED®, SNOMED CT® and IHTSDO® are registered trademarks of International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation. SNOMED CT® licensing information is available at http://snomed.org/licensing. For more information about SNOMED International and SNOMED International Membership, please refer to http://www.snomed.org or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search this documentation
- 2.1 Search
- 2.2 The Importance of Effective Search
- 2.3 Using SNOMED CT Features to Support Optimized Searches
- 4.1 Search by Text
- 4.1.2 Search by Identifiers
- 4.1.3 Extended Searches
- 18.104.22.168 Constrained Searches
- 22.214.171.124.5 Improve Search Speed
- 5.1 Order Search Results Rationally
- 5.1.2 Distinguish Identical Terms of Different Concepts
- 5.1.3 Avoid Multiple Hits on the Same Concept
- 126.96.36.199 Rationalize Search Results by Subsumption Checking
- 188.8.131.52.5 Display Navigation Results Effectively
- 184.108.40.206.5.6 Use Mnemonics and Personal Favorites for Data Entry
- 6.1 Introduction to Data Entry
- 6.2 Benefits of Using SNOMED CT for Data Entry
- 6.2.3 Structured Data Entry
- 220.127.116.11 Constraining Data Entry
- 18.104.22.168.5 Entering Refinements for Post-Coordinated Expressions