With roughly 2 months remaining before we kick off our October 2019 business meeting and Expo events, SNOMED International would like to take this opportunity remind you of a few important travel checks to ensure you have a smooth trip.
- While the majority of our delegates will not have to seek out a tourist or business visa to travel to Malaysia this October, SNOMED International encourages each attendee to confirm the entry and exit requirements* to Malaysia with your home department of international affairs or passport issuing body.
If you do require a visa for travel to Malaysia, please contact email@example.com as you will require a signed letter of invitation from conference organizers to support your application process.
*SNOMED International does not assume liability for entry and exit decisions made by foreign governments.
2) Transit from Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Express Rail Link provides airport transfer services for passengers travelling between KL International Airport (KLIA and KLIA2) and KL Sentral in Kuala Lumpur City. As our official airport transfer partners in KL, Express Rail Link are offering a KLIA Ekspres two-way tickets for 85.00 MYR (~$25 USD)
- Tickets can be purchased here with promotional code: SNOMED19 [Sales period: 20 October – 1st November 2019; Ticket validity period: 20th October – 8th November 2019]
- Book accommodations at the Business Meeting & Expo venue The Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Single Rate: MYR 569.00 (approx. $140 USD)
Double Rate: MYR 629.00 (approx. $155 USD)
Above rates are inclusive of an American, Asian and Indian breakfast buffet and do not include applicable taxes.
- Book Here – Rates close October 10th.
- Don’t miss out on this truly international experience, register today.