Old Version 1
changes.mady.by.user Fleur McBriar
New Version Current
changes.mady.by.user Kelly Kuru
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Once annually in October, SNOMED International and an individual Member country work together to hold an internationally-attended SNOMED CT event. The event is comprised of a four-day Business Meeting and a two-day SNOMED CT Expo, supplemented with regional and culturally focused social activities.
SNOMED International now invites 'Expressions of Interest' from Member host countries for the SNOMED International October Business Meetings and SNOMED CT Expo 2025.
To maintain equality among the 3 global regions, proposals for 2025 are sought from:
- 2025: EMEA Region Members
- Submit Verbal/Email Expressions of Interest for Review by July 10, 2023
- Submit Formal Proposals by October 2, 2023
- Review of Formal Proposals by SNOMED International & Management Board: January 2024
- Successful October 2025 Member host country decided upon and announced at the April 2024 Business Meetings.
Learn more about Member country hosting, how to apply and the selection process involved on the October Business Meetings & SNOMED CT Expo - Prospective Host Resource Page.
Questions? Please contact your applicable CSRM representative, or the Communications team:
Customer Relations Executives:
- Shelley Lipon, Global
- Ian Green, Europe
- Nick Egarhos, Middle East & Africa
- Liara Tutina, AsiaPac
- Suzy Roy, Americas