Describes the aims and objectives of the Content Managers Advisory Group (CMAG) throughout 2016
The main purpose of the Content Managers Advisory Group is to provide IHTSDO with advice and guidance on issues related to the provision of SNOMED CT content as part of the 2016 Work Plan, to advise on prioritisation issues and to support the increase in authoring capacity throughout the IHTSDO community of practice
Teleconferences will be held every month on the second Tuesday of the month, and alterations to timing of meetings will be notified in advance (within 2 working weeks)
The Content Managers AG plans to meet at both IHTSDO Business meetings during the year.
April 2016 - London, UK
- Business meeting scheduled April 17th-20th, 2016
- CMAG plans to meet for one half day during IHTSDO business meeting
- Agenda to be agreed
October 2016 - Wellington, New Zealand
- Business meeting scheduled October 23rd-28th, 2016
- CMAG plans to meet for one half day - details to be agreed
- Agenda to be agreed
Group members are expected to provide a national perspective to deliberations regarding the priority of content developments
- regarding the scheduling of current content projects and the addition of new content topics
- provide advice on ways of creating authoring capacity throughout the IHTSDO and its members (distributed editing)
- to assist IHTSDO Authoring Team and Editorial Advisory Group in the prioritisation of content tracker items
- to provide a national perspective on content development issues as required
- The Content Managers AG will enable two-way communication between the IHTSDO Authoring Team and its Members on areas relevant to SNOMED CT content development.
- The primary routes for communications will be the Content Managers AG Confluence Space and AG Meetings.
- Communications to the Content Managers AG will, by default, be publicly accessible on the AG Confluence Space.
- Information that is not for public view may also be shared on pages that are accessible to Content Managers AG members only. Requests for closed areas must be sent to email@example.com prior to posting materials.
Criteria for measuring success
The key criteria for success of the Content Managers AG in 2016 will be related to the provision of prioritisation advice to the Content Management Executive and the IHTSDO Authoring Team. The key measures of success in this area will be:
- An agreed Content Development map, published and updated six monthly
- A documented process for the implementation of distributed editing by the close of 2016
- A close working relationship with the Editorial AG and the IHTSDO Authoring Team, to ensure that the decisions originating from the Content Managers AG are reflected in the Content Roadmap and are implemented by the team