Welcome to the SNOMED CT Languages Project Group Space
This Space is where members of the SNOMED CT Languages Project Group (SLPG) share information about the development of computable languages designed to support SNOMED CT use cases.
Chair: Linda Bird
Members: Group Members
Purpose: To design, develop and review a set of SNOMED CT computable languages to support selected SNOMED CT use cases.
Scope: The SNOMED CT computable languages, including SNOMED CT Compositional Grammar (SCG), SNOMED CT Expression Constraint Language (ECL), SNOMED CT Query Language (QRY), the SNOMED CT Template Syntax (STS) and the SNOMED CT URI Standard (in particular, syntax extensions to support the computable languages).
- SNOMED CT Compositional Grammar specification (Status: v2.3.1 finalized)
- SNOMED CT Expression Constraint Grammar specification (Status: v1.3 finalized)
- SNOMED CT Template Syntax (Status: v1.0 finalized)
- SNOMED CT Query Language (Status: draft requirements; Dates: v1.0 draft due July 2019)
- SNOMED CT URI Standard (Status: syntax extensions proposed; Dates: v1.1 draft due March 2019)