Documentation on creating a Translation.
- The user must have a role on an existing project (see Creating a New Project and Assigning Users to a Project) as well as a Refset (see Creating a Refset).
Adding a Translation
To add a translation follow these steps:
- Log into the tool (https://refset.ihtsdotools.org)
- Select the "Translation" tab
- Choose the project in which you want to create the translation.
- Open the "Editing" Accordion (it will show the number of existing translations and your role)
- Next, click the "Add Translation" button along the right.
- Then, complete the form and click "Add". Many fields will be defaulted from your project selections.