Enrolments for the next SNOMED CT Implementation Course, starting on Monday 6th July 2020, will be closing soon - on Friday 26th June 2020.
The SNOMED CT Implementation Course teaches you the SNOMED CT knowledge and skills required to implement a SNOMED CT enabled system. Key skills you will learn and practice include:
- Using SNOMED CT in information models
- Querying SNOMED CT with expression constraints
- Creating SNOMED CT subsets using best practice principles
- Understanding the description logic foundation of SNOMED CT
- Documenting SNOMED CT requirements for clinical system procurements
- Adopting recommended principles for searching, entering, storing, mapping and maintaining SNOMED CT
The course fee is $US 500 for students from high-income Member countries and $US 250 for students from middle-income Member countries (note: this includes a 50% Member discount).