This is an abbreviation for versioned view.
A set of component versions and reference set member versions defined by characteristics of their effectiveTimes.
- Versioned views and release types are closely related. A release type is a physical representation of a particular versioned view.
- Some versioned views are not instantiated as release types but all valid versioned views of a SNOMED CT edition can be generated from a full release of that edition.
- Delta views consists of component versions and reference set member versions that have an effectiveTime between two specified times.
- Snapshot views consists of the version of each uniquely identified component and reference set member that have the most recent effectiveTime prior to a specified time.
- Full views consists of all versions of each component and reference set member that have an effectiveTime prior to a specified time.