Open the Command Prompt in Administrator Mode
- In the main Window menu locate the Command Prompt Desktop app.
- Right-click on this item to show the drop down menu
- Select the Run as administrator option.
- This is necessary as some steps below require administrator status.
Run the Following Commands from the Command Prompt
Type the following command to change directories to the SnomedRfsMySql.
- Adjust the path as necessary if you have not installed the SnomedRfsMySql folder in the root folder on drive C.
- Type the following command to stop the MySQL server (if it is running).
- Type the following command to run the configuration process. This command runs a script that updates the MySQL server configuration.
- Type the following command to restart the MySQL server