Sonja Ulrich, SNOMED International
SNOMED International National Release Centers (NRCs) who are interested in the Managed Service tooling.
Please note: Participants must bring their own laptop with Google Chrome installed.
SNOMED International's Managed Service Authoring Platform is a tooling platform that allows Members to manage and release a SNOMED CT extension. It includes a set of services and tools that are hosted, supported, managed and maintained by SNOMED International for use by its Members as a fee based service.
This tutorial provides a hands-on introduction to the main features of the Managed Service Authoring Platform. After a brief overview, participants will learn how to use the Authoring Platform for searching, editing and reviewing SNOMED CT content on an extension. The tutorial concludes with a demonstration of the more advanced features of the Authoring Platform.
After attending this tutorial, the participant should be able to:
- Explain the main features of the Managed Service Authoring Platform
- Search for SNOMED CT content using different search criteria
- Describe the different properties that can be edited for each SNOMED CT component
- Create a new concept and add a local synonym
- Submit and claim a task for review
SNOMED International Managed Service - https://confluence.ihtsdotools.org/ms