Graduates of the Content Development Theory Course
- Only graduates of the Content Development Theory Course may enrol in this tutorial
- Participants must bring their own laptop with Google Chrome installed.
This tutorial is a practical authoring session aimed at graduates of the Content Development Theory course. It provides an opportunity to apply and build upon the knowledge developed in this course. Participants will be guided through a series of authoring activities using a training version of SNOMED International’s Managed Service authoring platform.
- Given this is a practical session, participant numbers will be limited. If there is a sufficient interest in this session, a second session (at an alternative time) will be offered.
- Access to the authoring platform will be provided for the duration of the session only.
After completing this tutorial, participants should be able to use SNOMED International’s Managed Service authoring platform to:
- Search for SNOMED CT concepts
- Find the stated, inferred and authoring form of a concept
- Create a new concept
- Perform simple concept changes
- Classify SNOMED CT
- SNOMED CT Editorial Guide - http://snomed.org/eg