Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Actions below are collected from other parts of this space/project.

To add an action, go to the appropriate part and page within this space, write the "at" @symbol to add the person's name, highlight the task, and click the "task list" symbol on the bar above or see here on this help page.

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  •  Jim Case to request update to MRCM rules to allow for the use of <Physical objects as range for SPECIMEN SOURCE IDENTITY attribute
Jim Case2017-03-30 Editorial Advisory Group Conference call
  • Daniel Karlsson Evaluate the need for a hierarchy of processes that could be used to define “ability” observables and would allow for useful taxonomic groupings.

Daniel Karlsson2019-09-25 Editorial Advisory Group Conference call
  • Jim Case to ask Monica Harry about resources available to address the restructuring of "X, not Y" organisms
Jim Case2019-09-25 Editorial Advisory Group Conference call
  • 2019-10 Agenda approved
2019-10-28 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-face Meeting - Kuala Lumpur
Bruce Goldberg2019-10-28 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-face Meeting - Kuala Lumpur
  • All to review in preparation for next meeting 
CIWG Meeting 20190923
  • Bruce Goldberg to test the use of DUE TO "event" and full modeling of condition for pathologic fractures as a result of an underlying condition (e.g. osteoporosis)
Bruce Goldberg2019-08-28 Editorial Advisory Group Conference call
Bruce Goldberg2019-08-28 Editorial Advisory Group Conference call
Anne Randorff Højen2019-04-08, 2019-04-09 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-face Meeting
  • Jim Case to work with SI tech team to inactivate existing WAS A relationships
Jim Case2019-04-08, 2019-04-09 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-face Meeting
  • Jeremy Rogers to provide examples of existing historical relationships of questionable correctness
Jeremy Rogers2019-04-08, 2019-04-09 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-face Meeting
  • Toni Morrison to work with KKU to develop a communication plan for existing product roles
Toni Morrison2019-04-08, 2019-04-09 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-face Meeting
  • Toni Morrison - to inactivate product roles that are not used to define other concepts.
Toni Morrison2019-04-08, 2019-04-09 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-face Meeting
  • BGO to test alternative model for gout removing the relationship to hyperuricemia.
2019-04-08, 2019-04-09 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-face Meeting
  • BGO to write up proposal to use DUE TO Event to model "Traumatic injury"
2019-04-08, 2019-04-09 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-face Meeting
  • BGO to test use of GCIs to represent "Secondary disease"
2019-04-08, 2019-04-09 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-face Meeting
  • Create a new primitive term "Non-traumatic injury" as a stop gap to address the obstacles to defining this notion Bruce Goldberg
Bruce Goldberg2019-03-19 Editorial Advisory Group Conference Call
  • Jim Case to present new content strategy in detail at the April Business meeting
Jim Case2019-03-19 Editorial Advisory Group Conference Call
  • Test the potential for creation of a new attribute within a new International release module. This would be part of the International release, but could be excluded if desired (i.e. there is an extension replacement) - refer to MAG and TRF AGs for testing
2019-03-19 Editorial Advisory Group Conference Call
  • Test use of non-defining attribute for future movement towards modularization - requires tooling change?
2019-03-19 Editorial Advisory Group Conference Call

 

 Completed tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
23 Aug 2019Anne Randorff HøjenCIWG Meeting 20190815
  • Paul Amos to summarise groups thoughts for  
28 Aug 2019Paul AmosCIWG Meeting 20190815
  •  Jim Case to publish position document on patient friendly terms to confluence
Jim Case2017-03-30 Editorial Advisory Group Conference call
  • Bruce Goldberg to generate a list of potential multi-system disorders needing additional "extra-X" parents.
Bruce Goldberg2019-09-25 Editorial Advisory Group Conference call
  • Bruce Goldberg to evaluate the inactivation of 289908002 |Pregnancy, function (observable entity)| and recreate it as a finding without the word “function”.

Bruce Goldberg2019-09-25 Editorial Advisory Group Conference call
Yongsheng Gao2019-09-25 Editorial Advisory Group Conference call
Jeremy Rogers2019-10-28 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-face Meeting - Kuala Lumpur
Paul AmosCIWG Meeting 20190923
  • Farzaneh Ashrafi - Solicit additional information from submitter on the intended meaning of X, not Y
Farzaneh Ashrafi2019-09-25 Editorial Advisory Group Conference call
  • Agenda change approved
2019-09-25 Editorial Advisory Group Conference call
  • Meeting arranged for 23 September 2019 14:00 UTC
CIWG Meeting 20190815
  •  Approval of minutes
2019-09-25 Editorial Advisory Group Conference call
Paul AmosCIWG Meeting 20190815
  •  Approval of minutes
2019-08-28 Editorial Advisory Group Conference call
  • Jim Case to communicate to content team that WAS A relationships no longer have to be maintained
Jim Case2019-04-08, 2019-04-09 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-face Meeting
Bruce Goldberg2019-04-08, 2019-04-09 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-face Meeting
  • 2019-04 Agenda approved
2019-04-08, 2019-04-09 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-face Meeting
  • Bruce Goldberg to develop editorial guidance for co-occurrence (when to use).
Bruce Goldberg2018-10-16 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-Face Meeting
  • Monica Harry to update Ed guide with new combined disorder pattern guidance.
Monica Harry2018-10-16 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-Face Meeting
  • Bruce Goldberg to bring topic of secondary including modeling and FSN terming to ECE.
Bruce Goldberg2018-10-16 Editorial Advisory Group Face-to-Face Meeting