Dear CMAG members,
Please note that today is the deadline for submission of responses regarding the first stage of the Administrative concept review. Here are the instructions provided earlier:
Deadline - January 31st, 2019
3 areas have been prioritised for review:
- Tab: Administrative status - 309012006 |Referral statuses (finding)| and subtypes
- Tab: Administrative status - 307827002 |Registration status (finding)| and subtypes
- Tab: Administrative procedures - 3457005 |Patient referral (procedure)| and subtypes
In the spreadsheet, please answer these questions for each:
- Do you have a use case?
- Can you provide a definition?
- Which is correct grammatical format/tense e.g. "referred to" or "referral to" - establish most appropriate and internationally applicable.
- Provide any other information which may be of use. "
Best wishes, Monica