Documentation on releasing a refset.
- For releasing a refset, the members must have completed the review workflow phase(s).
Releasing a Refset
To release a refsetfollow these steps:
- Log into the tool (https://refset.ihtsdotools.org)
- Select the "Refset" tab or the "Directory" tab.
- Ensure that your project role is the final reviewer in your project's workflow.
- Choose the Refset you want to release.
- Click the
- Refset moves into the Release accordion.
- Start the release process by clicking the release icon next to the refset to be released.
- Complete the Release Refset form. Click Release.
- Click through to validate the release and create the beta release.
- The beta release can be viewed in the 'Releases' accordion.
- Click the release icon on either the BETA or the READY_FOR_PUBLICATION refset to finalize the release.
- The published refset is viewable and downloadable from the 'Releases' accordion as shown below.