Documents the published and beta refsets that are available for browsing by the public, without requiring access to editing credentials.
Published and Beta Refsets share the same format. Refset details can be displayed by selecting the refset on the left page panel and the refset details are displayed on the right panel of the page. Refset members for the selected refset are displayed under the list of refsets.
Features for public users
- Paging and searching of refsets and refset members
- Latest/All - Latest displays only the most recent release of the refset. All displays all releases of the refset.
- Feedback action - Allows viewer to submit a refset related comment to a recipient at a given email address.
- Download release
- Download refset members
- Sort refset members by type
- Filter refset members to display those with notes
- Display concept details and context hierarchy for a selected refset member
- Navigate concept hierarchy on Concept Details pane