Documents the prerequisites and third party software dependencies used for the reference deployment.
Simply having the dependent software installed. The production deployment includes some data to load up the GP/FP refset and the Spanish translation.
Development Software Dependencies
Following are the third-party software dependencies needed to get a development environment up and running.
- Java 1.8
- Maven 3.3+
- There are no special requirements for configuring settings.xml.
Deployment Software Dependencies
Following are the third-party software dependencies needed to get a deployment environment ready.
- MySQL 5.6
- Nginx - not needed for a local development environment
- Tomcat 7+
- Eclipse - https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/
- Git - http://git-scm.com/downloads
- Java - https://java.com/en/download/index.jsp
- MySQL - http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/
- Nginx - http://nginx.org/en/download.html
- Maven - http://maven.apache.org/download.cgi
- Tomcat - http://tomcat.apache.org/download-80.cgi
- Jetty - http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/