Resources for training.
- Editing a map record
- Choosing a target code
- Clearing a target code
- Adding advice
- Adding a note
- Adding feedback
- Flags for review
Following is a script for the attached video.
Preamble: Welcome to the IHTSDO map tool video tutorials. This specialist training video covers editing a map record.
- Describe the parts of the Edit Record Dashboard.
- Source Concept Panel
- Point out the source terminology, concept id, and concept name.
- Open the SNOMEDCT Concept Browser
- Open the Index Viewer.
- Entries Panel
- Displays a summary of the current map entries attached to the record, sorted by group. The entry currently being edited is highlighted in green.
- Type an appropriate target id and show it appear on the entries panel.
- Direct user to 'Advanced Editing training video' for discussion of multiple entries and groups.
- Map Notes Panel
- Displays any notes currently attached to the record. Notes can be deleted by clicking the "x" icon on the desired note.
- Add a note to the record, enter some text into the rich text editor and click "Add Note".
- Note can be entered directly or copied and pasted from external sources such as websites or MS Word documents, with formatting preserved.
- Map Principles Panel
- Principles can be added from the drop-down box, with displayed principles taken from the hyperlinked document.
- Add 2 principles to the map record.
- Delete a principle by clicking the "x" icon on the desired note.
- Flags Panel
- To flag a record for review, simply click the checkbox.
- The three currently supported flags are Consensus Review, Editorial Review, and Lead Review.
- Feedback Panel
- Displays any communication between the user and anyone else involved in a discussion about this record.
- To submit new Feedback to one or more leads attached to the project, enter text and click "Send Feedback".
- Record Summary Widget: Displays a summary of the current state of the record as edited.
- Show 'Finish', 'Clear', 'Cancel', 'Save/Next' and 'Save for later' buttons. Click 'Save for later'