Resources for training.
- Available work widget
- Concepts and QA tabs
- Assigning a batch of work
- Assigning an individual concept
- Searching among available concepts
Following is a script for the attached video.
- Welcome to the IHTSDO map tool video tutorials. This specialist training video covers assigning work within the application.
- Open a browser and direct it to the landing page for the application
- Log in as a specialist user (demo_specialist1)
- RESULT: the glass pane comes up for a bit and takes the user to the main dashboard for demo_specialist1
- Show the project pick-list on the header and explain that all 'public' projects are listed
- Point out the Available Work Widget with its tabs, 'Concepts' and 'QA'
- Demonstrate assignment of individual concepts
- Demonstrate assignment of batch concepts
- Demonstrate filtering capabilities by search term on the Concepts tab
- Demonstrate filtering capabilities by label on the QA tab
- Demonstrate removing QA concepts from the QA Workflow.