Documents the prerequisites and third party software dependencies used for UAT and PROD deployments at IHTSDO.
Sample RF2 or ClaML data is needed to load and test the server. Such data is provided via a CollabNet git repository hosted by the IHTSDO Open Tooling Framework project. Once logged into this project, see the "Source Code" tab and choose the "mapping-service-data" repository.
To clone this repository locally, you use this URL: ssh://<yourUsername>@csfe.aceworkspace.net:29418/mapping
Development Software Dependencies
Following are the third-party software dependencies needed to get a development environment up and running.
- Java 1.7/1.8
Deployment Software Dependencies
Following are the third-party software dependencies needed to get a deployment environment ready.
- MySQL 5.5/5.6
- Nginx - not needed for a local development environment
- Tomcat 7
- Eclipse - https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/
- Git - http://git-scm.com/downloads
- Java - https://java.com/en/download/index.jsp
- MySQL - http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/
- Nginx - http://nginx.org/en/download.html
- Maven - http://maven.apache.org/download.cgi
- Tomcat 7 - http://tomcat.apache.org/download-70.cgi