Resources for training.
- Configuring authentication
- Adding users
- Setting the admin role of a user
- Assigning users a specialist or lead role on a project
- General Training 004 Video (Requested to make version of the video that was anonymized ...)
Following is a script for the attached video.
- Welcome to the IHTSDO map tool video tutorials. This general training video covers configuring authentication, adding an admin user, and assigning specialist or lead project roles to a user.
- Show (in Notepad) the configuration properties related to security and the default prod settings
- Explain "activated" property
- Open a browser and direct it to the landing page for the application
- Log in as as "map_adm" user (explain that you need an admin user to create another admin user)
- An initial admin user can be created using the "CreateMapAdministratorMojo" - described on the "Maintenance tools" page
- Open the "Map Users" accordion of the "Application Administration" widget
- Create a new "bca" user and assign it an ADMINISTRATOR role
- NOTE: this user must exist already in the authentication environment
- Log out and log back in as the "bca" user (to show that it is an ADMIN).
- Navigate to "Project Details" page
- Open the "Map Specialists" accordion.
- Show current specialists
- Show users not specialists on this project
- Remove a specialist from the assigned list, find them in the unassigned list and re-assign them.
- Show the "Map Leads" accordion and explain that it works the same way.