Resources for training.
- Logging in
- Header features
- Footer features
- Logging out
Following is a script for the attached video.
- Welcome to the IHTSDO map tool video tutorials. This general training video covers logging in, header features, footer features, and logging out.
- Open a browser and direct it to the landing page for the application
- Log in as a valid user (e.g. "demo_lead")
- RESULT: the glass pane comes up for a bit and takes the user to the main dashboard for their role.
- Note the header features:
- Icon in the upper left corner
- Application title to the right of the icon
- Username with logout icon (mouse-over to show "logout" alt text)
- Current focus project setting (e.g. "SNOMEDCT to ICD10")
- Change focus project icon (mouse-over to show "Change Focus Project" alt text)
- Return to dashboard icon (mouse-over to show "Dashboard" alt text)
- Help icon (mouse-over to show "Help" alt text)
- Click the logout icon
- RESULT: the user is directed back to the login page
- Log in again (e.g. as "demo_lead")
- Change the focus project (e.g. "SNOMEDCT to ICD9CM")
- RESULT: dashboard page reloads and widgets update
- Change back to "SNOMED to ICD10"
- Click the dashboard return icon
- RESULT: the dashboard page is reloaded, no other changes as we are already on the dashboard
- Click the help icon
- RESULT: the help page for the dashboard opens
- Click browser "back" to return to the dashboard
- Note the footer features
- Copyright and link in lower left corner
- Application version to the right of that
- Name of page to the lower right (e.g. "Dashboard")
- Mouse-over the copyright and link to show that it links to www.ihtsdo.org
- Click the "logout" icon
- RESULT: the footer now says "Login page".