Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

April 18th, 2016 

GoToMeeting Details

New Meeting

Mon, Apr 18, 2016 12:15 PM - 2:15 PM EDT
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/669993477

You can also dial in using your phone.
United Kingdom : +44 (0) 20 3713 5011

Access Code: 669-993-477

More phone numbers
United States : +1 (312) 757-3119
Australia : +61 2 9091 7603
Austria : +43 7 2088 0716
Belgium : +32 (0) 28 08 4372
Canada : +1 (647) 497-9380
Denmark : +45 69 91 84 58
Netherlands : +31 (0) 208 080 759
New Zealand : +64 9 974 9579
Spain : +34 931 76 1534
Sweden : +46 (0) 852 500 691

Objectives

Discussion items

ItemDescriptionOwnerNotesAction
1Welcome & apologiesChair

KFA welcomed all to the meeting.

  •  
2Conflicts of interestChairNone declared 
3Minutes of last meetingChairApproved 
4Content and collaboration updateJMI/MHA

Presentation on current activities and roadmap for next 3 years.

General discussion ensued following question period.

Content and collaboration update 20160418

5

 

Professional SIG communications

  1. Confluence management
  2. Outreach for new members
  3. Update on clinical leadership
  4. Encouraging other clinical domains - how?
 
  1. Important to follow up with contacts made at last business meeting and Expo in Uruguay 2015.
  2. To assist in the outreach activities, please provide Jane Millar with a statement of key facts and pertinent information detailing the work of your particular SIG and why you feel this is important.
  1. Outreach follow-up activities with contacts made in Uruguay Jane Millar

 

  1. Provide Jane Millar with a statement of key facts and pertinent information detailing the work of your particular SIG and why you feel this is important.

Zac Whitewood-Moores Roberta Severin Scott Campbell Mark Jurkovich Kathy Farndon Patrick McCormick Jorn Andre Jorgensen Andrew Norton Ray Simkus Nick Booth  

6SNOMED in ActionJMIRequest to review this site and contribute known implementation of the terminology.

Link to SNOMED in Action website

Zac Whitewood-Moores Roberta Severin Jorn Andre Jorgensen Patrick McCormick Andrew Norton Ray Simkus Nick Booth Scott Campbell Mark Jurkovich Kathy Farndon

7Report from professional SIGsSIG Chairs
  1. Nursing - working on Content Tracker items by providing clinical input and insight into use of terms and global understanding.
  2. Anesthesia - Subset to be developed; ET tubes, bougies, introducers and positioning topics all being reviewed for enhancement and quality improvement based largely on Anesthesia Quality Institute measures.
  3. Pathology - Synoptic reporting of cancer concepts specifically solid tumors. Setting up links with pathologists in New Zealand in anticipation of the IHTSDO business meeting in New Zealand in October.
  4. GP/FP - Completed work on the maintenance of the GP/FP subset.
  5. Dentistry - Completed work on a subset and creation of new terms for Cephalometry. Work starting on concepts for use in Odontogram reporting.
 Provide some assistance to the Dentistry SIG with modelling of concepts: Zac Whitewood-Moores  Roberta Severin  Jorn Andre Jorgensen  Patrick McCormick  Andrew Norton   Ray Simkus  Nick Booth  Scott Campbell  Mark Jurkovich 
8IHTSDO meeting planningChair/JMI

Nursing, IPaLM and Dentistry SIGs will be meeting.

Planning for outreach to NZ clinicians, see #5 above.

 
9AOB   
10.Date of next meeting July 4th 2016, 20:00 UTC 
     

Meeting Files


 

Previous Meetings

TitleCreatorModified
No content found.