Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

An overall list of tasks from other pages in this space.

To add a task, go to the appropriate page within this space, write an "@" symbol to add the person's name, highlight the task, and click the "task list" symbol on the bar above.

For more information refer to this help page.

Start adding filters for your table either in the macro settings or on the filtration pane.

Oops, it seems that you need to place a table or a macro generating a table within the Table Filter macro.

The table is being loaded. Please wait for a bit ...
DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
Dion McMurtrie2018-10-17 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS & TB)
Peter G. Williams2018-10-17 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS & TB)
Rob Hausam2018-10-09 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
  • Michael Lawley to follow up on URIs to Normal form and Normal Form Terse definition
Michael Lawley2018-10-09 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
  • All to review options. Note that validate code applies to both ValueSet AND CodeSystem. Examples would be helpful, with expected responses (could be used to drive unit tests also).
2018-10-09 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
Dion McMurtrie2018-10-09 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
Peter G. Williams2018-10-09 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
  • Rob Hausam to create tracker item to socialize this for the next FHIR Release (R5 2019 Q3?) Hold for Zulip discussion.
Rob Hausam2018-10-09 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
Peter G. Williams2018-09-18 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
  • Peter Jordan to supply material as offered for next meeting - thank you!
Peter Jordan2018-09-11 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
Daniel Karlsson2018-09-11 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
Peter G. Williams2018-09-11 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
  • Supplements are a possible way to allow language reference set type functionality.
2018-09-11 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
Dion McMurtrie2018-09-11 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
Peter G. Williams2018-09-11 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
  • Rob Hausam to create tracker item to socialize this for the next FHIR Release (R5 2019 Q3?) Hold for Zulip discussion.
Rob Hausam2018-09-11 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
Rob Hausam2018-09-11 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
  • Michael Lawley to follow up on URIs to Normal form and Normal Form Terse definition
Michael Lawley2018-09-11 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
  • All to review options. Note that validate code applies to both ValueSet AND CodeSystem. Examples would be helpful, with expected responses (could be used to drive unit tests also).
2018-09-11 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
  • Section 4.2.1.0.5 Clarity needed on which Normal Form is being represented (eg breaking sufficiently defined concepts down to their primitive components, unlike what is supplied in the browser). Further discussion needed on what these properties are being used for. Perhaps only 1 is necessary since terms can be added/removed as required. Update 28 Aug: A link to the definition of NNF is desirable (MAG - define what this should be for PCEs?)
2018-09-11 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)

 

 Completed tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
Daniel Karlsson2018-10-09 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
Peter G. Williams2018-10-09 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
  • Rob Hausam to progress returning NormalFormTerse to the page.
Rob Hausam2018-10-09 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
  • Peter Jordan to supply material as offered for next meeting - thank you!
Peter Jordan2018-10-09 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
  • Jane Millar collate all FHIR Presentations. (UK, SI, 3rd Slot)
Jane Millar2018-10-02 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
Rob Hausam2018-10-02 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
Peter G. Williams2018-10-02 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
  • Jane Millar collate all FHIR Presentations. (UK, SI, 3rd Slot)
Jane Millar2018-09-18 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
Rob Hausam2018-09-18 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
  • Rob Hausam to progress returning NormalFormTerse to the page.
Rob Hausam2018-09-11 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
Rob Hausam2018-09-04 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
Jeremy Rogers2018-09-04 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
  • Jane Millar collate all FHIR Presentations. (UK, SI, 3rd Slot)
Jane Millar2018-09-04 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
Rob Hausam2018-08-28 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
  • Rob Hausam to progress returning NormalFormTerse to the page.
Rob Hausam2018-08-28 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
Jeremy Rogers2018-08-28 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
Rob Hausam2018-08-21 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
Jeremy Rogers2018-08-21 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TB)
  • Rob Hausam to progress returning NormalFormTerse to the page.
Rob Hausam2018-08-14 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)
Jeremy Rogers2018-08-14 - SNOMED on FHIR Meeting (TS)

  • No labels