A relationship between two concepts in which one concept specifies the value of a defining characteristic of the other concept.
- In the relationships file an attribute relationship is represented by three concept identifiers:
- SourceId represents the concept defined by the attribute relationship.
- TypeId represents the attribute, which has a value that is a subtype of
410662002 |Concept model attribute|.
- DestinationId represents the value applied to that attribute.
- Concepts are defined by a combination of attribute relationships and subtype relationships.
- The table below shows an example of three attribute relationships as it appears in the three significant columns of the relationships file: