A set of SNOMED CT components and reference set members that belong to a focus module identified by a National Release Center (NRC), as well as all modules on which that module depends.
- The focus module is part of the National Release for which that NRC is responsible.
- An NRC may have multiple National Editions with different focus modules for each edition.
- A National Edition may:
- be part of a National Release distributed to licensees.
- combine a focus module from the National Release, the relevant versions of modules in the International Edition, and any other extension modules on which the focus module of the National Edition depends.
- United States Edition
- Canadian Edition
- United Kingdom Clinical Edition (does not include UK drug extension modules)
- United Kingdom Edition (includes UK drug extension modules)