- Has CIS had the relevant permissions granted to create ID'es in a given work space?
- Has the relevant change been added to the drools files to allow the extension to be checked? - I.e. is a Rule Set created for it?
- Have the MCRM rules been imported for that specific branch and has that then been rebased?
A good place to start when checking the DK and SE imports would be finding a description from the latest release of each and checking it's there on the branch. Another good one is checking the number of active concepts -
INT - https://prod-ms-authoring.ihtsdotools.org/snowowl/snomed-ct/v2/MAIN/2016-01-31/concepts?active=true&offset=0&limit=0
DK - https://prod-ms-authoring.ihtsdotools.org/snowowl/snomed-ct/v2/MAIN/2016-01-31/SNOMEDCT-DK/concepts?active=true&offset=0&limit=0
Could count the DK concept snapshot file to count the active ones like: grep '\t1\t' sct2_concept_snap_000.txt | wc -l
Extension upgrade docs here https://github.com/IHTSDO/snow-owl/blob/ms-master/documentation/src/main/asciidoc/snomed_extension_management.adoc#upgradingdowngrading
(the extension management docs on the ms-master branch)
The last step to get SCA to work after upgrading an extension is to update the extensionBase field of the Jira project magic tickets.
The extensionBase is cached to termserver will need a restart too.
- Previous release is used to get the relevant validation / rvf action to occur - if just date int e.g. 20160531 then will assume db is loaded into rvf. else if includes .zip will download zip from s3 and will then install into db & run.
- curl --insecure -X POST -F 'file=@se_20160531.zip' https://188.8.131.52/api/v1/releases/se/20160531
- Start rvf aws image. use s3 sp to copy extension.zip into /opt/rvf-api/data . restart rvf ( supervisorctl restart rvf-api )