The IHTSDO Infrastructure is a set of systems/services which interact:
- Authentication & authorization: IMS which then talks to Atlassian Crowd. Java & Java + MySQL
- Termserver: Snowowl - holds Concepts - Java + MySQL
- SNCTID Server : CIS - NodeJS + MySQL
- MLDS - Distribution service - Java + Postgresql
- Workflow - Atlassian JIRA - Java + MySQL
- Orchestration - usually runs on same instance as termserver. Gives a queuing system for long running processes such as validation. Java - JMS (activeMQ).
- RVF/SRS - Validation - java + MySQL runs mostly via messages places on the Orchestrations service. Is often handled via temporary instances (via AWS).
- CRS - Requests from external parties for new/changed content. Java + MySQL
- Refset - Works against the mongodb of the browser. Java + MySQL
- Mapping - Maps between different terminologies (primarily ICD-10) and Snomed. Java + MySQL
Browser - A browser for snomed. can be used on top of termserver or via mongoDB. NodeJS +
Note this list does not include development /monitoring systems such as nexus or jenkins, zabbix etc nor standalone packaged applications such as Elearning/Moodle, Snomed In Action etc.