- Applying mrcm is a one way process ergo prior to doing so make a backup.
- If you do not have the mrcm rules as an xmi/xml file, ssh onto the source machine and then ssh to the local osgi console: " ssh admin@localhost -p2502 " You will need to get the password from devops.
- The docs for the osgi console are here: https://github.com/IHTSDO/snow-owl/blob/master/documentation/src/main/asciidoc/administrative_console_reference.adoc
- Export the mrcm rules from the source machine " mrcm export /path/to/export/folder "
- Transfer the xmi file to the target machine
- Alternatively: get from git repository : https://git.ihtsdotools.org/ihtsdo/termserver-mrcm
- Login to osgi console as above
- Usually the mrcm rules will be applied to a given extension/national branch as often rules can differ (e.g. between say SE & DK).
As such you may/will have to apply the update to multiple branches e.g.
mrcm import /path/to/mrcm.xmi MAIN/2016-01-31/SNOMEDCT-SE
mrcm import /path/to/mrcm.xmi MAIN/2016-01-31/SNOMEDCT-DK
- If applying to MAIN : in the osgi console: "mrcm import /path/to/mrcm.xmi". This can only really be applied to INT
- exit the osgi concole by typing "disconnect"
- rebase the branches involved e.g.: https://uat-ms-authoring.ihtsdotools.org/snowowl/snomed-ct/v2/#!/branches/createMerge
"commitComment": "Rebasing DK release 2016-01-31 INT."