Conclusion of previous Discussions topics:
- Andrew Atkinson to update the new Release Version control proposal and disseminate, in order to get agreement on a final proposal
- Andrew Atkinson to publish and implement the final proposal
- Andrew Atkinson to ensure that conclusion is implemented:
Conclusion: Most people are in favour of resolving them sooner rather than later (marked as additional). However, we need to ensure that it's well documented + early visibility provided to ensure that people are aware that the Stated relationship file now contains Additional relationships as well as Defining.
- Andrew Atkinson to finalise the Release Configuration Doc and get it approved as a standard asap
- Andrew Atkinson to finalise the Release Management Critical Incident Policy document and get it approved as a standard asap
- Andrew Atkinson to finalise this within the Release Configuration Doc and get it approved as a standard asap
- Dion McMurtrie to complete Alpha release by end of April 2016
More Frequent Delivery
- Andrew Atkinson to create a Continuous Delivery proposal, including all agreed points and disseminate. On hold awaiting holistic IHTDSO approach to Continuous Delivery...
Identify maintaining authority
- Andrew Atkinson to discuss internally the idea to address this using the same Module hierarchy as we have proposed for the Modularisation of SNOMED CT.
- This issue is now being considered in relation to several other issues concerning Modularisation. It is therefore on hold until a holistic solution is agreed and implemented
- Andrew Atkinson to discuss the ideas for improving the collaboration in Alpha release stage proposed, and implement them going forward
MLDS as the sole distribution platform
Michael Lawley's issue with the MDRS
| Michael|| |
- Andrew Atkinson to discuss the proposed solution internally (to remove the ICD-10 map from the International Edition, and publish it separately), and implement the agreed approach.
- This issue is now being considered in relation to several other issues concerning Modularisation. It is therefore on hold until a holistic solution is agreed and implemented.
Retirement of refsets
- Andrew Atkinson to document the proposed approach (to retain the historical audit trail within the original international edition, etc), discuss internally and implement as a standard.
|8||Volunteers for testing various releases (both Alpha, Beta, but also Production Releases, both International and Derivative products)||All|| |
- All Members of the Terminology Release AG to come back to Andrew Atkinson with volunteers (either themselves, or users/affiliates) to help with the testing
|9||Any other questions / issues?||All|| || |
|10||3 bullet points for conference summary - any suggestions, or would you prefer us to put something together and share it round for review?||All|| |