A set of one or more that partially or sufficiently specify the meaning of a .
- Concept definitions are represented in two ways in :
- As a represented by that conform to the distributed in the .
- As an represented by that are distributed in the .
- Concept definitions include two distinct elements
- Axioms that assert that a concept is a of one or more other concepts. In the these are represented as .
- Axioms that assert characteristics of a concept that distinguish it from its . In the these are represented as .
- Prior to July 2018 the of concept definitions were represented by relationships in the . During a transitional period between July 2018 and July 2019 the OWL reference sets were introduced. Since the end of that transitional period in July 2019, the stated relationship file is no longer maintained or distributed. More information on the earlier representation of the stated view is provided in a historical note on Representation of the Logical Model - Before July 2018.
- Release File Specifications
- Description Logic