A word or phrase that expresses the meaning of a in a specified .
- Each synonym is represented by the term in a with the typeId value .
- Synonyms allow the same to be expressed in different ways.
- Unlike , synonyms are not necessarily unique as the same term may be used to describe more than one .
- In any given , a concept may have any number of synonyms that are acceptable for use and must have one synonym that is preferred for use (the ). The synonyms that are preferred or acceptable are specified by a language reference set for the relevant .
- Release File Specification