A in which the contain only rows that represent and created since the previous release date.
- Each row in a delta release file represents either a new or , or a change to an existing component or reference set member since the previous release date.
- A delta release identifies differences between two versions of the same .
- A delta release added to the previous is identical to the of the new version.
- The previous release date, on which a delta release is based, is usually the date of the most recent previous release. However, that may not always be the case. For example, where interim releases are made between two major releases there may be a combined delta release covering a period since a previous major release.
- Other Release Types
- Release File Specification