Test Suites for using SNOMED with FHIR Servers
- Examples of REST calls and their expected results (using SNOMED where possible), with narrative including any associated business logic.
- Be sure to make FHIR version and SNOMED CT Edition for each test clear
- Pick SNOMED concepts that aren't likely to be retired any time soon. Some tests will be more vulnerable than others eg checking the number of concepts subsumed.
- Suggested to use and extend the test scripts used in previous Connectathons.
- Potential to save resources from "Postman" as an aide.
- Would be beneficial if SNOMED International server could use test script resources in a generic way as part of unit / integration testing.
- Dion McMurtrie Is any test related tooling that you've created re-usable?
- Peter Jordan & Michael Lawley update on in-week discussion. Update: IG command line tooling having issues building SNOMED IG. RobH says he's got a fix for that - will commit.
- Rob Hausam commit fix for SNOMED Implementation Guide (issue with NPM name)