Dear ELAG members,
The E-Learning Advisory Group will be meeting soon in London on Wednesday 10th April from 1:30pm to 4:30pm in the Mackenzie Room of the Waldorf Hilton Hotel.
The agenda for this meeting is available at 2019-04-10 ELAG Face to Face Meeting (London). Please note that each Member representative will be invited to provide a short report on the following topics for their country:
- New or planned SNOMED CT education activities
- Feedback on existing SNOMED CT eLearning experiences
- Country or region-specific SNOMED CT priorities
- Education collaboration opportunities (e.g. translation or localisation)
- CME/CPD course accreditation recommendations for region
If you have unable to attend this meeting, please send your report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online meeting facilities will be available via Zoom: https://snomed.zoom.us/j/387931662. To dial in by phone please refer to the available phone numbers at https://zoom.us/zoomconference and use meeting id 387-931-662.
I look forward to seeing many of you in London! Safe travels!