Moderated by SNOMED International Management Board Member, Jeremy Thorp, this panel will explore the importance of semantic interoperability across Europe, drawing close attention to the critical requirements offered by each panelist’s perspectives. The breadth of experience across the panel brings to light both issues and opportunities deemed significant by individual countries, as well as cross-border and regional programs supporting the aim of health care interoperability.
- Dr. Tapani Piha, Head of Unit for Cross-Border Healthcare & eHealth, European Commission
- Peter Blaskovits, CEO, National Health Information Centre, Slovak Republic
- Prof. Dr. Robert Vander Stichele, Assess CT
- Dr. Clemens Martin Auer, eHealth Network
- Marcin Węgrzyniak, CEO, csioz, Poland (and Chair of the SNOMED International General Assembly)
- Jeremy Thorp, Member, SNOMED International Management Board