This is a maintenance release for the International Authoring Platform with significant improvements for currently prioritised authoring projects and also bringing across some updates made for the Managed Service which are of benefit to International Authoring. Some particular items to note:
- The edit panel and model diagram now show a fixed attribute order for the Drug concept model (ATF-1456).
- Spell checking no longer triggers suggestions for terms containing a forward slash character (ATF-1453).
- Child concepts in specific hierarchies can have a different semantic tag from their parent (ATF-1430).
- The US/GB word pairs list can now be managed/updated independently of the application releases, either directly via the services Swagger interface, or via Devops INFRA service requests if preferred (ATF-1421).
- US/GB word list changes are immediately available to the Authoring Platform without needing service restarts (ATF-1415).
- The Spell Checker word list can now be managed/updated independently of the application releases, either directly via the services Swagger interface, or via Devops INFRA service requests if preferred (ATF-1348).
- Spell checking can be dynamically enabled/disabled per project via a radio button field in the JIRA workflow project ticket, using the same approach as the project Promotion, MRCM and Templates enable/disable features (ATF-1348).
Whilst this version includes some Drools rules improvements, release testing has revealed the need for further review and clarification of Drools requirements/dependencies. These will be addressed in subsequent releases.
Please also note that the following changes to RVF will be addressed in a subsequent RVF release at the earliest opportunity following this maintenance release:
|Module||Version Tested||Deployment notes|
|Identity Management Service (IMS)||1.1.1||unchanged|
|Template Service (API)||1.4.3||unchanged|