Documentation on application features for specialists.
These features are available to specialists in addition to the General features.
Finding available work
From the specialist dashboard, the features supports finding content that needs to be worked according to one of two tabs:
- Concepts - in scope unmapped work
- QA - failed QA checks that have not yet been reviewed
The list of available work can be searched/filtered or paged through. Assigning work is done by clicking at the "Claim" icon to the left of each entry. Batches of up to 100 concepts can also be claimed by using the "Claim Batch" button.
Assigned work fits into the same two categories as available work for a specialist. Once assigned work can be edited by clicking on the icon to the left of each entry. Clicking on the icon to the right will return work back to the pool for assignment. Concepts can also be searched/filtered and paged from this view. There are four radio buttons for seeing assigned work in different stages of the SPECIALISTs workflow
- All - all assigned work of this type
- New - assigned work that has not yet been started.
- Editing - assigned work that is still being edited
- Finished - assigned work that is done but has not yet been submitted for the next workflow review.
For New, Editing, and Finished work, the state of work performed to date is indicated by the type of icon to the left of each entry:
- New: A pencil icon
- Editing: A pushpin icon
- Finished: An underlined checkmark icon
Finishing assigned work from the dashboard
When viewing assigned work with the Editing filter applied, a new option appears to finish work for either (1) individual concepts or (2) all currently assigned concepts presently in editing.
Clicking either button will display a modal pop-up window displaying a summary of the record and results of record validation:
- If the record cannot be validated successfully, the reasons for validation failure will be displayed and an orange "Skip" button will be shown. See the first example below.
- If the record is successfully validated, a blue "Finish" button will be shown. See the second example below.
- Clicking "Finish All" will attempt to validate all records currently in editing, but will only successfully finish work on those records that fail validation.
Editing assigned work
Recently edited work