Documentation on application features for specialists.
These features are available to specialists in addition to the General features.
Finding available work
From the specialist dashboard, the features supports finding content that needs to be worked according to one of two tabs:
- Concepts - in scope unmapped work
- QA - failed QA checks that have not yet been reviewed
The list of available work can be searched/filtered or paged through. Assigning work is done by clicking at the "Claim" icon to the left of each entry. Batches of up to 100 concepts can also be claimed by using the "Claim Batch" button.
Assigned work fits into the same two categories as available work for a specialist. Once assigned work can be edited by clicking on the icon to the left of each entry. Clicking on the icon to the right will return work back to the pool for assignment. Concepts can also be searched/filtered and paged from this view. There are four radio buttons for seeing assigned work in different stages of the SPECIALISTs workflow
- All - all assigned work of this type
- New - assigned work that has not yet been started
- Editing - assigned work that is still being edited
- Finished - assigned work that is done but has not yet been submitted for the next workflow review.
Editing assigned work
Recently edited work