- enables navigation hierarchies to be specified using either:
- an ordered association reference set in which the display order of nodes can be specified; or
- an association reference set which the display order is not specified.
- The links in a navigation hierarchy do not contribute in any way to the semantic definitions of the linkedlinked .
- A navigation hierarchy may include which are created to represent nodes in the hierarchy exist only to organize the hierarchy and cannot be selected for data entry.
- A navigation hierarchy may be limited to a subset of relevant to a particular use case.
- Many different navigation hierarchies can be created, each specifying a structure that meets the needs of a particular use case.