- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
What is the SNOMED CT Content Request Service (CRS)?
This tool allows users to request modify or make additions to SNOMED CT.
How do I get to CRS?
How do I obtain a CRS Account?
Please see, Accessing CRS.
Is there any quick introduction?
Yes. (and the screen is purposefully blank for a few minutes..)
What type of content requests can I make?
Before making any request, please read the guidance on submitting content -
Users able to create requests to add, modify or retire information in SNOMED CT including:
- Creating a new Concept(s)
- New Synonym(s)
- Add Parent(s)
- Modify Description(s)
- Modify Parent(s)
- Modify Relationship(s)
- New Relationship(s)
- Retire Concept(s)
- Retire Description(s)
- Retire Relationship(s)
- Request for new attributes to be introduced
- Request for existing attributes to be removed
- Request for existing Refsets to be amended (new members or changes)
- Request for enhancement (clean-up) of areas of SNOMED CT
- Request for changes to the concept model
- Changes to editorial policy statements
- Changes to text definitions (e.g. "surgical procedure")
- Request for Quality initiative to address specific quality issues within the Terminology
How are Requests Prioritized?
All requests are treated as normal priority with the exception of data errors. Where a request points towards a possible error in SNOMED CT, the request will be prioritized for investigation.
How do I submit a request?
Can I save my Content Request and return to it later for completion?
Users may exist exit the system for later completion, validation, and submission.
Can I modify my Request once it is submitted?
As an requestor you can do a number of things on each request - Managing Submitted Requests Screen
Page at a glance
Table of Contents maxLevel 2
Request Status Glossary