IHTSDO Internal Policy Assumptions (excluded from this RFP Scope)
- It is expected that all submissions from a Member country will be submitted via the designated Member organization. Any requests from a Member country not submitted via this route will in the first instance be forwarded to the appropriate Member organization to be formally assessed by them before progressing. A Member organization may action a request within its National extension, forward to the IHTSDO for inclusion in the International Release or both action and forward.
- All requests from Partner organizations and Standards Development Organizations will be submitted by the designated content coordination group within the organization. Any requests from a Partner organization not submitted via this route will in the first instance be forwarded to the appropriate content coordination group to be formally assessed by them before progressing. A Partner organization may action a request within its own extension, forward to the IHTSDO for inclusion in the International release or both action and forward.
- All requests arising from outputs from approved IHTSDO Project Groups, Special Interest Groups, Harmonization Boards and Committees will be passed through the Content Change Management Process.
- No changes will be implemented in the International Release without compliance with the published IHTSDO guidance on inclusion and exclusion.
- Stakeholder -The Stakeholder may be any individual, group or organization who is a Member or customer of the IHTSDO and / or has a declared interest in SNOMED CT and / or its derivatives.
- Change Owner -The Change owner is the individual who owns a request for change on behalf of the IHTSDO. The Change Owner is responsible for ensuring that the Content Change Management Process is followed and that a change is appropriately auctioned in line with all IHTSDO policies and procedures.
- IHTSDO -The IHTSDO, its officers, employees and agents.
- Member -A formal Member Country of the IHTSDO.
Change Requestor -The individual who has requested a specific change to SNOMED CT and / or its derivatives.
 A Partner organization is an organization which has a formal agreement in place to collaborate with the IHTSDO on extending the usage and coverage of SNOMED CT and its derivatives
 A content coordination group has responsibility within a partner organization for managing and coordinating all requests to the IHTSDO for changes to SNOMED CT and its derivatives. In some instances this may be called a Terminology Authority as outlined in ****