Heading into October's Business Meeting and 2018 SNOMED CT Expo, the Q3 edition of 'The Concept' is now available.
As part of the scope of the redesigned SNOMED International website, 'The Concept' quarterly newsletter is now available though the website at https://www.snomed.org/news-and-events/newsletters/2018/q3/newsletter
This edition includes the following organization, Member and events information:
- New Members in 2018
- 2018 SNOMED CT Expo Updates
- SNOMED CT Course Catalogue Launch
- 2018 Content Achievements
- July 2018 Release Information
- Description Logic Update
- Updated SNOMED CT Editorial Guide
- Clinical Reference Group - Calls for Participation
- Technical Services and Clinical Engagement Updates
- SNOMED CT Authoring Level 1 Pilot
Member and Affiliate News:
- NHS Digital Case Study
- Standardizing Digital Vaccination Records
- NZ Standards Group Accelerating Adoption
- Lineup of 2018-19 Organization events and industry conferences
Contribute to the Q4 edition of 'The Concept' by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Genome BC, OHDSI, Canada Health Infoway, The Global Alliance for Genomics and Health are featured organizations at this year's SNOMED CT Expo!
This year's Expo features:
- An exciting keynote and concurrent speakers and sessions found here.
- Top shelf sponsors and Canadian themed delegate bags
- SNOMED CT & FHIR Day of the Dev for Developers!
- “Making it real” – SNOMED CT supporting Genomics - 1 day thought leadership session